Yes, #2. I didn’t write about #1. But it was there and will linger on in my memory.
Well, hopefully not. I’m sitting in Hamon library and with my face up I can see the 7-11 sign framed in between two green lights that aren’t changing.
Coffee. Is wonderful there. But only in the mornings. At night, the place is warm and humid and the smell gagging. Can you find nourishment there? You can. But you must be sure to leave quick.
Anyways, here is the list of things I must do over today, tomorrow, and Wednesday.
1) Write a screening report.
2) Write at least 7 pages of my Spring Breakers paper and do blog assignments.
3) Tomorrow Night: Finish filming Bernice. (That’s right! The last three scenes! It will be sassy!)
4) Study for math test on Wed.
5) Study for Production II Final on Wed.
6) Make rough cut of Bernice for class.
Optional (but good idea)
2) Write another abstract.
3) Do Math HW.
This is going to be great, boy am I excited, let’s give a Peggy Hill Ho-Yeah.
I hate reading academic texts, btdubs. Bye.